There’s only two weeks left to submit your documentary film to the Jean Rouch International Film Festival 37th edition. The registration deadline is April 15, 2018. The International Competition will take place from November 3 to 10, 2018.
Eligibility requirements are:
- The international competition is open to works produced after January 1st, 2017.
- Online entryform available via : http://www.comitedufilmethnographique.com/inscription-2018-entry-form-2018/.
- Screeners must be sent online (vimeo private link valid until November 15, 2018) or on DVD.
- Works must be subtitled in either French or English (if the original language is neither French nor English).
- Works previously refused by the Jean Rouch Festival can not be resubmitted.
- A list of the selected films will be available via our website homepage in early July 2018.
Looking forward to receiving your submissions,
With our very best regards.
The Organizing Committee
Barberine Feinberg, Françoise Foucault, Laurent Pellé.